- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- Morgan Stanley
See job description for details
You will join a team that is responsible for infrastructure development to implement core C++ libraries and tools for our low-latency algorithmic trading platform. Our extensive platform provides other developers inside Morgan Stanley with all the functionality they need to build high-performance and reliable trading applications. Our libraries are used daily by hundreds of developers across Morgan Stanley.
You will be part of a focused development team and have opportunity to work closely with end users to define API's, interfaces and extend the framework. The core libraries are developed in C++, with automated tests and tools written in Python.
We are expanding our algorithmic trading team to enable Morgan Stanley to deliver new businesses and improve trading performance of existing. This is a growing area in Morgan Stanley, we are investing in our software development team. The successful candidate will have opportunity to grow and shape our low-latency trading infrastructure technologies.
- You will work as a Developer primarily writing code in C++.
- opportunity to provide direction to junior staff members of the team.
- Analysis of problems, design, and implementation will be key parts of this role.
- You should ideally have deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms, an appetite for solving complex software engineering problems in a global setting, experience writing production code, and R&D skills to address tough problems head-on.
- You will be expected to collaborate with a global team of like-minded peers and work in a team setting.*LI-AW1
- Excellent C++ skills.
- Proficiency with Linux.
- Good Python skills.
- Good technical documentation skills/willingness to maintain developer oriented documentation.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with networking protocols (UDP, Multicast, TCP),
- Knowledge of financial technologies (e.g. FIX) useful not required.