Developer - C++
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- Morgan Stanley
See job description for details
We are looking for a strong C++ developer for Morgan Stanley's Low Latency Execution (LLX) team in Shanghai. The team develops/maintains cutting edge low latency smart order routers, dark liquidity pools, custom trading strategies which trade on a large variety of asset classes globally including Equity, FX, Rates, Commodities and Fixed Income. We are responsible for the full software life cycle of these systems. We work closely with our business partners in sales and trading, risk management, compliance, operations and other technology teams at Morgan Stanley. The developer will be responsible for building, testing and deploying strategic and tactical solutions for trading strategies, whilst improving monitoring, scalability, performance and efficiency of the low latency engines.*LI-AW1
- Strong technical background in software development
- Experience developing C++ applications using STL/Multi Threading/Boost for LINUX.
- Unix/Linux experience
- Scripting Perl/Python etc.
- Knowledge and experience on formal software development practices
- High performance computing techniques
- Knowledge of Finance/Trading
- Project management and team lead experience beneficial.
- Knowledge of the FIX protocol