Equity Swaps Trading Developer - Java
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- Morgan Stanley
See job description for details
This is an opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a high energy team of application engineering responsible for managing Morgan Stanley's Equity Swap Corporate Action processing globally; a large scale environment with a wide variety of technologies (Java, C#, Sybase, DB2, etc.)
This position will focus on the development of global infrastructure that handling all corporate actions for Equity Swap business.
- Architecture and development of infrastructure to be used in a large production environment
- Development of standards and best-practices for operational management of this system
- Systems, network and application troubleshooting
- Technical support for products developed
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong Knowledge of Java technology such as Spring, Hibernate. Strong java coding skills (at least 3 years working experience).
- Has a solid understanding of a Linux/UNIX-based operating system;
- Has a solid understanding of Database concepts and 1+ year experience;
- Active interest in financial systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Fluent English is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of writing documentation, making presentations to an internal audience, and interacting positively with upper management, colleagues and customers.
- Independent problem-solving, highly motivated and self-directing
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations
Skills Desired (Nice to have):
Having skills and experience in the areas below is a major plus and will help the candidate integrate with the team and environment.
**These are not requirements **
- Experience in financial industry, especially in Equity business
- Has C# front-end development experience.*LI-AW1
- Core Java J2SE, Spring, JUnit, JMS
- Understanding of message based architectures
- RDBMS Sybase and/or DB2 is preferable, with a proficiency in writing complex SQL queries
- Unix/Linux scripting
- Perl scripting
- Good Problem solving and analytical skills
- Object Oriented Design and Development
- Full software development lifecycle understanding
- Good software development practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An interest to learn the business supported by the applications