Head Application Architect
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- 15+ 年
Linn Consultants, a permitted Recruitment Services Provider in mainland China, a market leading management consultancy specializing in Finance related Technology solutions, work with some of the largest financial services organizations across Asia and the world, specialized recruiting highly skilled finance technology professionals, at all levels, across the financial services sector.
Our client, a well-known global bank China software Dev hub is seeking to hire Chief Architect to join their team in China Shanghai act as Technical Advisor to proactively provide technical counsel to CIO, architects office and key line of business executives on technical strategy, direction and projects
- The head Application Architect develops Application Architecture will be working closely with the Chief Application Architect. The holder of this role has accountability for developing a coherent enterprise wide strategy for the design and development of applications, defining the architecture which implements the strategy, and engaging with development and engineering teams to ensure that it is built. They will lead decision making for key technology choices across the application domain.
- Will also engage closely with application owners and Service Line heads across the enterprise, particularly those led from China, defining how each Service Line will implement the application architecture. They will be a key thought leader for software development
- The Lead Application Architect provides specific Application architecture leadership within strategic technology centres in China, acting as the centre of the Application architecture community, and building strong capability within engineering and operations teams.
- Candidate must with at least 15-20 years of experience in technology roles, with specific leadership expertise in application architecture in data/ infrastructure / security, and with a minimum 5-10 years of experience in senior design or leadership roles
- Experienced Lead and own the development and implementation of global architecture strategy and standards, focusing mainly on large or multiple architecture projects.
- Introduce new practices, processes, techniques, products, services, technologies and standards where needed against identified use cases, via the appropriate governance bodies
- Experienced play as SME of the appropriate group business systems, responsible for architecture and design of application hosting & infrastructure solutions for application capabilities and that these are endorsed through the appropriate governance bodies.
- Review technology services against application strategy and benchmark against external market capabilities. Stay abreast of technology trends and advise IT and the business about potential benefits/impacts.
- Experienced in provide a consultancy role to IT and business teams where appropriate, provide full life cycle architectural guidance to development teams and ensure quality technical deliverables.