Head of Product Engineering
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- 15+ 年
Linn Consultants, a permitted Recruitment Services Provider in mainland China, a market leading management consultancy specializing in Finance related Technology solutions, work with some of the largest financial services organizations across Asia and the world, specialized recruiting highly skilled finance technology professionals, at all levels, across the financial services sector.
Our client, one of top tier global bank China IT Dev hub is seeking to hire an IT professional as a Global Head of Engineering base in China heading a Global IT team is in transition from a traditional local project oriented delivery team towards a global product oriented delivery team across multiple global sites.
- Lead a global Product Engineering discipline and oversee the transition towards full Agile and DevOps processes and practices, across the three technology service portfolios.
- Facilitate and support the function of Product Management, which owns of the product development and deployment road-maps of the strategic products, and the demise road-maps of products that are to be replaced. The product management function is accountable for the product road-maps, marketing & business plan, and external vendor management of each strategic product in the Global Utilities Product & Service Catalogue.
- Accountable for environment management of the infrastructure, development and testing environments required to support the engineering and development activities.
- Accountable for the product delivery, according to the approved product road-maps, for the GA of each version of the strategic products, and the global deployment of each version to its target Point Of Presences (POPs).
- Work closely with Global Head of Solution Architecture discipline, the Global Head of Service Implementation discipline, and the Global Head of Service Support discipline, to streamline the design, build, deploy and operations activities, across the full product life cycle, for each strategic product.
- Work closely with Regional Heads of Utilities, to facilitate the success execution of product deployment or demise.
- Work closely with the Global Utilities' Relationship & Delivery Managers for each line of business, to ensure the product designs and road-maps fit what the business needs.
- A minimum degree in IT and related field, with significant experience preferably acquired in the Banking Operations area with at least 10-15 yrs
- With Sound demonstrated influencing skills in engaging a diverse group of stakeholders to achieve the best outcomes for all stakeholders
- With proven experience in development, deployment, environment management and infrastructure management of workflow & imaging, content management and customer communication solutions.
- Proven experience in infrastructure and environment management.
- Clear appreciation of software delivery challenges within a large and functionally diverse organization
- Highly developed program and project management skills managing a wide range of projects cross boundaries
- Proven people management experience, including managing Product Engineering Sub ManCo memebers in multiple locations
- Strong communication and influencing skills
Interested candidate, please send resume mailto: Vivian.email@example.com