IT support analyst
Are you an expert of IT support? Do you have passion to work closely with business to make the career successful? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Maintain IT service to Shanghai Branch which is to ensure branch users are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner
– Conduct requirements-gathering activities from Shanghai Branch users to meet the business requirement on Branch IT support level
– Support the infrastructure of Shanghai Branch, including devices in server room or outside, ensure the stabilities and continuous development
– Provide necessary desktop support to Shanghai Branch users, covering hardware, desktop application, regulator related application, etc
– Assist the project affecting Shanghai Branch and can independently support the project happening in Shanghai/HO to meet the regulatory/business requirement
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the bank IT team in Shanghai. We are working together with aspiration to provide trusted IT services and project support to UBSCL to support the ambitious growth plan of wealth management business in China.
Your experience and skills
– Experience on diagnosing and resolving user issues/incidents in hardware or software level
– Experience in certain level of infrastructure(server, network device, etc) handling skills
– An understanding of regulatory application/system in Shanghai
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– have good discipline in risk and control to achieve high standard in a highly regulated environment
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– a confident communicator that can communicate with different audiences
– fluent in English and Mandarin
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.