Java developer - Automated Risk Trading - Associate
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- Morgan Stanley
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is seeking an experienced algorithmic trading Java developer to help advance its next-generation equity automated risk trading platform. You will work closely with the trading desk and quantitative strategists to design, develop, deploy and support low-latency trading engines for cash, futures and options. You will also help develop innovative tools for algo simulation, systematic strategy back-testing & signal generation as well as visualization tools, working in partnership with both quants and analytics teams. You will work the full application lifecycle in a fast-paced, high-stakes agile development environment. This is a hands-on role in a global team doing continuous delivery across many global markets, so you will also have to communicate with global colleagues.*LI-AW1
- Expert-level core Java knowledge in a UNIX/Linux environment.
- Experience in Equity linked/ Derivatives / ETF products highly desirable.
- Experience with Java/GC/Linux OS level debugging/performance tuning.
- Knowledge of Sybase and tuning techniques along with scripting (Python / Perl).
- C# / C++ / KDB Knowledge would also be an advantage but is not essential.