Quantitative Strategist, CIO APAC
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- 正式员工, 全职
- UBS AG
- 21 Jul 17
Hong Kong, Shanghai
Are you top notch quant strategist? We are looking for someone to be responsible for all aspects of investment decision-making and performance for our onshore China equity strategy. You will:
- be responsible for the China domestic equity strategy, including style and sector analysis, based on quantitative research.
- contribute to the strategic asset allocation for the domestic China market
- work on the capital market assumptions for Chinese equity markets
- contribute the Tactical Asset Allocation process and support China investment committee
- produce written research reports provide views on the Chinese A-share market
- act as a spokesperson in China regarding the CIO asset allocation and establish a close working relationship with the relevant internal and external stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in the Asset Allocation APAC team of the UBS Chief Investment Office Wealth Management (CIO). CIO is the central investment strategy and research unit of UBS Wealth Management. The CIO defines the strategic and tactical asset allocation implemented in UBS mandates, UBS funds, and reference portfolios and publishes a wide range of research publications for UBS clients and client advisors on a global level.
Your experience and skills
You have the following background and abilities:
- Ph.D./Master in economics, finance, engineering or a related fields
- strong quantitative skills with modelling capabilities (statistics/econometrics; optimization)
- experience in analyzing the China onshore equity market, ideally with some asset management experience.
- spoken fluency in English & Mandarin
- excellent team player capabilities; you will also work with the broader CIO team and stakeholders outside Asia
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.