Senior Associate/Manager-Risk Assurance-(FATCA/CRS)_Shanghai
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- 5-7 年
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP
About Risk Assurance
Business today is increasingly complex - from the way organisations are managed and structured, through increasing integration with business partners and service providers, to the ever greater levels of reliance placed on underlying information systems and business processes. In addition, new regulations - domestic and international - are placing a greater emphasis on the effectiveness of internal controls, and this often requires independent assurance. You will provide value-added insights that help to improve system and business control effectiveness across various organisations.
We are currently looking for individuals with strong FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) and CRS (Common Reporting Standard) related skill and experience to provide professional consulting service to our client including:
• Regulation interpretation;
• Financial institution analysis;
• Financial account analysis;
• Compliance status registration;
• Due diligence model design;
• Due diligence documentation design;
• System optimization advices;
• Compliance reporting management;
• Compliance mechanism establishment;
• Project management service.
Besides above,the candidates with following skills are preferred admission:
• Conduct reviews on IT general computer controls, application controls and IT security;
• Assist clients in identifying and assessing business process controls and linkage to IT systems, including complex systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.);
• Perform internal audits and provide outsourcing services for Internal Audit Departments;
• Assist organisations to improve internal controls; and
• Different types of consulting assignments such as IPO due diligent, compliance reviews, sustainability and climate change.
• Bachelor degree majoring in accounting, information systems and computer science related discipline;
• Experienced with FATCA/CRS for mainland financial institutions; (Candidate with less 5 years of experience will be considered for Senior Associate positions);
• Practical experience in two or more of the following – compliance review, business & system processes review, IT auditing, IT risk management and internal audits;
• Strong working knowledge and understanding of compliance and risk review procedures, business processes and internal controls;
• Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English and Chinese;
• Flexible, self-starter possessing intellectual curiosity;
• Effective project management, interpersonal and influencing skills are essential;
• Flexibility to travel to out-of-town engagements.
• Professional qualifications: CPA, Certified Internal Auditor or CISA is preferred.
To apply, please click the position Hyperlink provided here:
Please be noted that PwC China Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access the recruitment system by visiting the “Career” page under our website www.pwccn.com or easily clicking the above position Hyperlink.