Senior Associate - Tax Valuation Services(TP)-Tax Services_Shanghai
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- 3-5 年
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP
About Tax Valuation Service (TVS)
The Tax Valuation Service team is a specialized sub-service team of Transfer Pricing Services comprises of professionals who have sound skills and extensive experience in providing valuation services for tax and internal management purposes.
• In the planning stage of transaction, to conduct valuation analysis as a reference to help clients better understand the scope and value range of the equity/assets ( Tangible assets and Intangible assets) involved in the transaction, in order to better understand the tax implications of the transaction;
• Prepare the valuation report as required by tax authorities;
• Respond to inquiries raised by tax authorities in relation to the valuation work as well as conduct follow-up communication with tax authorities regarding valuation related issues; and
• Provide advice from valuation perspective on tax and transfer pricing model.
• Conduct valuation projects / valuation reviews and other job assignments
• Prepares concise, well written valuation reports using appropriate technical language
• Demonstrate behaviors such as teamwork, knowledge sharing, staff training etc.
• Supervise the work of junior staff member within the group
• Work with other PwC tax teams to provide integrated services
• Bachelor degree in Financial Management, Assets Valuation, Accounting, Economics or Finance
• Certified Public Valuer is preferred
• Minimum four year’s relevant experience in valuation
• Excellent experience in equity / asset valuation using Income Approach/Assets-based Approach and internationally adopted intangible asset valuation methodologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
• Excellent research, financial modelling and financial analytical skills
• Team players, able to work effectively under pressure
• Self-initiated with result-oriented
To apply, please click the position Hyperlink provided here:
Please be noted that PwC China Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access the recruitment system by visiting the “Career” page under our website www.pwccn.com or easily clicking the above position Hyperlink.