- 30K - 50k
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- Aston Carter China
Strategy and M&A advisory firm serving Fortune 2000 companies operating in China. The most established and reputed boutique in China, founded 20 years ago, with 60 professionals in Beijing and Shanghai. The Strategy section has 5 sector groups covering Consumer & Retail, Healthcare, Automotives, Materials and Machinery.
- Growth Trajectory: An important position within the firm, with responsibility for managing client projects and coaching junior colleagues. Position requires expertise in strategy consulting, experience in their chosen sector of interest, and the ambition to contribute to the future of the firm. Among our 8 partners, 3 joined as Senior Managers and worked their way up to Partner.
- Project Management: The main responsibility of our Senior Managers is to manage large and/or complex projects. They work closely on each project with one of the firm’s partners, who provide guidance and coaching as needed. They interface directly with clients, with multiple touch-points throughout the project. And they run their Project Teams, typically consisting of 3~4 consultants, supported by our secondary research specialists.
- Developmental Role: We are a fast moving firm, and Senior Managers are expected to play a development role. That includes contributing to client pitches, helping to improve systems and processes, and coaching junior colleagues in terms of performance and career development.
- Relevant bachelor degree, MBA preferred.
- Substantial China business experience (>5 years).
- Substantial consulting or corporate development experience (>3 years).
- Substantial sector experience (preferably consumer or industrial).
- Fluent spoken and written Mandarin and English.