Shanghai Branch Manager
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- 正式员工, 全职
- UBS AG
- 26 Jul 17
The Branch manager will manage the Shanghai Branch of UBS (China) Limited. The candidate will represent UBS, acting as ambassador for UBS's one firm approach externally as well as internally. Also, the candidate will will be responsible for the execution of the UBS (China) Limited strategy, ensuring that the Wealth Management strategy are implemented in accordance to the plans approved by the Board and the regional Wealth Management Executive Committee. The Branch manager is responsible for leading inspiring and guiding the team to build branch capabilities, driving client acquisition and revenue generation by promoting UBS's brand and products & services.
As the Branch manager, the candidate will also be responsible for the branch's governance, system, processes and control framework. The Branch manager will monitor, anticipate and manage the branch's operations and also accountable for hiring, coaching, training and retention of key talents in the Sub-branch.
As the senior management personnel, the Branch manager will also act as a role model for among the junior colleagues, foster collaboration among the team and will also be responsible for managing the reputation risks for the organization.
The Branch manager will also be heavily involved in the build-up of the Shanghai Branch which is critical to the overall UBS's Wealth Management franchise in China. This will involve working closely with the project team, working with the external regulator and authorities to ensure that all necessary approvals and licenses are obtained to have the Branch operating in accordance to plan.
- Partnering with the Project Team in the setup of the Shanghai Branch;
- Responsible for the overall profitability for the branch;
- Responsible for the overall activities within the branch;
- Responsible for business development and leading the frontline sales team to achieve financial budget which include client acquisition, revenue generation, attracting Net New Money, etc. via the Branch;
- Partnering with Compliance team to manage relationship with regulators and relevant authorities;
- Taking ownership on the Corporate Governance of the Branch, supervising the daily operations of the Sub-branch, ensuring that it comply with regulations and internal control standards;
- Responsible for the execution of UBS (China) Limited's strategy as approved by the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for the hiring, training of the staff required in the Branch Operations;
- Longer term, working together with the President to formulate the detailed implementation strategy for Shanghai business.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will lead Shanghai branch team to create value for our clients.
Your experience and skills
- tertiary education
- minimum 5 years Banking experience or total 10 years working experience with 3 years in a bank;
- proven track-record in running a business and leading a team;
- relevant experience in Wealth Management Business (Sales, Operations, Risk Management, Compliance, etc)；
- strong execution ability to implement UBS (China) Limited's strategy
- international experience and have a strong understanding of the domestic markets;
- strong Leadership and have the drive to take business forwards.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.