Trading Infrastructure Developer
- 上海, 上海市, 中国
- 1-3 年
- Hays Shanghai
Electronic Trading Infrastructure Developer
Your new company
Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of consultancy service for corporations, governments and individuals in more than 40 countries.
Your new role
To grow and shape our next-generation of trading infra technologies, our client is actively looking for an Electronic Trading Infrastructure Developer to join their Shanghai office. In this exciting role, you will be responsible for infrastructure development providing core C++ libraries and tools for our global e-Trading platform. Your key responsibilities include but limit to: working closely with end users to define API's and interfaces, developing new and extend existing components.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experienced in C++ and Linux programming
- Familiar with Python
- Familiarity with networking protocols (UDP, Multicast, TCP) advantageous
- Familiar with one or more following technologies: Clang/LLVM, GCC6 C++14, RedHat7, SolarFlare/Mellanox, Informatica UME, Gemfire grid, Sphinx doc, Python3
- Great teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Knowledge of financial technologies will be a bonus
What you'll get in return
You will work with an international and talented team in a dynamic and energetic environment along with:
- Competitive and attractive annual remuneration package
- An exciting career path with cutting-edge project experience
- Excellent promotion system.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in the role, please contact our consultant Lulu GUAN for more details, sending your CV to Lulu.Guan@hays.cn or contact 021 2322 9655 for immediate response