Accountant - 12-month Contractor
- 北京, 北京市, 中国
- Bank of Montreal Asia
This jobholder is responsible for assisting officer to maintain a clear and smooth running of the Accounting unit. To provide quality processing services on daily operating expenses management, all business related local Nostro accounts monitoring. Make sure strict control is carried on with all kinds of business while meeting local regulatory requirements and internal policies.
• Manage bank cheque and stamp duty during daily process. Prepare check report periodically.
• Monitor the day-to-day transaction of local nostro accounts, book transactions timely and accurately.
• Maintain nostro accounts specimen per management request.
• Ensure sufficient funding for nostro account for expense processing.
• Audit expense claims according to bank procedure, perform the payment and reimbursement for BJ, HO and RB and book the accounting entries timely.
• Keep a clear record for staff special benefit expenses claims.
• Ensure the repay of credit card are processed on time.
• Work closely with team members for AR/AP outstanding items chasing. And remind staffs by weekly to reduce operational risk.
• Help prepare internal expense reports per requested.
• Print and check FC reports, and prepare the confirmation working list according to FC procedure.
• Prepare daily ARAP liquidity report by EOD.
• Assist Finance team and HR team on accounting related issues investigation.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• College or University graduate
• 1-2 years accounting experience in banking industry is preferred.
• Good command of Accounting, Finance knowledge.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Good in written and verbal command of English and Chinese
• Good PC and related software skills (e.g. Word, Excel, ACCESS)
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Understand business products will be an asset