CCS DCM Analyst - Beijing
- 北京, 北京市, 中国
- 正式员工, 全职
- UBS AG
- 23 Aug 17
Key tasks & responsibilities include:
•Support the senior Debt Capital Markets (DCM) bankers with:
-Client marketing initiatives
-Preparing regular market updates for clients
-Compile pitchbooks, conduct financial / market analysis and preparation of presentation materials
-Coordinating various activities (due diligence, documentation etc) and work closely with internal stakeholders and external when required
-Suport the team with other ad-hoc duties
•Attend to clients' inquiries on market and debt products
•Assist in credit and rating analysis / assessment of the clients
•Involve in execution of a variety of transactions, including:
-Primary debt issuance (IG, HY, Hybrid, Bank Capital etc)
-Liability management transactions
-Distress company restructuring
-Debt product related solutions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will work with team in Beijing office to create value for our clients.
Your experience and skills
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in Debt Capital Markets or in a similar capacity
- strong spoken and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin as the role holder will be supporting the Chinese Markets. Cantonese is an added advantage
- proficient technical and analytical skills, as well as Accounting / Finance knowledge
- strong presentation skills and proficient in Microsoft applications. Additionally, experience with Bloomberg, Factset and VBA applications would be advantageous
- a self-driven individual who is an initiative and dedicated team player
- a fresh graduates majoring in Banking & Finance or Accounting may be considered
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.