- 北京, 北京市, 中国
- 3-5 年
- Wood Mackenzie Ltd
The Client Trainer’s role is to support the growth in sales of research and consulting products via two main elements: 1. Provide a comprehensive training programme to support the sales process and ensure that clients extract highest value from the research and consulting products. 2. Provide pre and post sales support (research and consulting products demonstrations/training) for Account Managers.
The Client Trainer will be required to perform job responsibilities as directed by his or her direct supervisor or other more senior staff members in a manner that meet their standards and expectations. The main job responsibilities include the following.
1. “ Best Practice” Training activities
- Develop and support a comprehensive and professional training programme to ensure that clients use and extract maximum value from Wood Mackenzie’s research and consulting products
- Ensure that training materials are always accurate and up to date
- Ensure that the training delivered is a of a high quality and evaluate all training delivered
- Develop training which meets client requirements and is efficient for Wood Mackenzie, e.g., “open forum training”, web calls, computer based training etc.
- Work closely with Account Managers, Client Services, Business Managers, Service Managers and Product Managers to make sure that requirements for client training and sales demonstrations are met
- Provide internal training courses for Wood Mackenzie employees
- Have and keep up to date a thorough knowledge of the Wood Mackenzie product suite
2. Sales Support activities
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Team to provide sales demonstrations for clients
- Ensure that demonstrations are tailored appropriately for the client audience
- Where appropriate and in co-operation with the Account Manager, close sales opportunities
- Co-ordinate and communicate relevant training activities with Account Managers, Client Support and research and consulting products sales team
- Provide up to date and relevant sales material for demonstrations
- Co-ordinate, record and communicate feedback from clients to all relevant parties
- Co-ordinate, with the Account team and Product/Service Managers, sales activities for new product launches i.e. (regional – Lower 48, or product – PathFinder V5)
- Input accurate information to CMS, other systems and specific working documents
- Project based improvements to procedures and practices
- As a member of a global team you need to pro-actively communicate and share knowledge to minimise the impact of time zone issues
Knowledge and Experience
The Client Trainer will be required to possess knowledge, skills and experiences that meet the standards and expectations of his or her direct supervisor or other more senior staff members. These knowledge, skills and experiences include the following.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a good knowledge of the oil and gas industry gained from at least 2 years relevant work experience. They will also have proven IT training skills and a high level of PC literacy. Strong presentation skills are essential for this role as well as excellent interpersonal skills. As our client base is global, the role will involve a significant amount of travel. The successful candidate will have excellent language skills and must be fluent to a business standard in English and Mandarin as a minimum.
The Client Trainer will be required to satisfy his or her direct supervisor or other more senior staff members that he or she is competent on the job, including being competent in the following areas.
- Customer Orientation
- Communication skills
- Team Working
- Influencing skills
- Adaptability and Multi-tasking
- Presentational skills
- “Best practice” training knowledge
- Relationship building/networking
- Project management
Wood Mackenzie Competences:
- You understand the vision of Wood Mackenzie
- Issue identification, problem solving and analysis
- Planning, implementation and control
- Client focused
- Efficiency focused
- Change orientation
- Determined and resilient
- Continuous improvement
- Lifelong learning
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Assertive and influential
- Providing Leadership
- Personal impact
Quantitative Data / Dimensions / Key Figures:
- Minimum of 65 client training days a year
- Help Desk Cases answered within 3 hours
- Regional revenue targets
- Deliver Training inline with the Sell Serve model
- Adhere to Company T&E budget
Please send an up-to-date résumé with a cover letter explaining your knowledge, skills and competencies that demonstrate an alignment to the needs of this position. For further information regarding Wood Mackenzie, visit our website at www.woodmac.com.