- 北京, 北京市, 中国
HR Generalist of HR in Beijing
The HR Generalist will be a contributing member of the team who will be responsible for full spectrum HR solutions, as well as deploying and executing the talent programs and initiatives.
This successful candidate will serve as the HR Coverage for the internal clients on various functions in the office of headquarter, and as a supportive partner with Centers of Excellence leads to deliver on HR needs of the BUs. The incumbent will work closely with the internal departments at all levels as a business partner and change agent in the communications and implementation of HR initiatives and following disciplines: Talent Acquisition, Business Partnership, Talent Management, Employee Relations, C&B, HR Operations, etc...
- Being as a focal contact of the internal clients at all levels with their life cycle with the CICC;
- Responsible for staffing related, including talent acquisition, work-force planning, pre-on boarding and onboarding campaigns;
- Providing total solutions to the line managers on a variety of ER issues;
- Completing various projects/programs in the areas relating to talent development, C&B, policy and procedures and other HR operational tasks;
- Interacting with line managers and HR L&D team to identify training needs and design training programs;
- Other assignments specified by the team.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in recruitment and searching, background with financial services, MNCs or other professional services environment would be a plus;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast paced environment;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal clients;
- Innovative, creative thinker with ability to provide enhancement or optimization suggestions to current programs and practices;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- During peak seasons, willingness to work overtime as needed;
- Team player and collaborative;
- Strong command of MS Office skills and data analytical skills.