Head of Operation Risk ( Retail Banking)
- 北京, 北京市, 中国
- 15+ 年
Linn Consultants, a permitted Recruitment Services Provider in mainland China, a market leading management consultancy specializing in Finance related Technology solutions, work with some of the largest financial services organizations across Asia and the world, specialized recruiting highly skilled finance technology professionals, at all levels, across the financial services sector.
Our client, one of top tier global bank operation hub is seeking to hire Head of Operation Risk to join their China hub leading team in the accordance with (a) all regulatory and legal requirements and (b) Operational Risk Framework, so as to protect and enhance the process controls of Scope and avoid significant financial loss
- Provide advice to regional management on Operational Risk issues.
- Embed risk management culture, ensuring the departments under their region understand and take ownership for managing operational risks.
- Drive the development and implementation of internal policies and procedures in compliance with the Group.
- Provide value-added support to all relevant transactions and product teams.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with business and stakeholders.
- Update management on any operational risk issues and assess the impact on the business.
- Ongoing monitoring of new initiatives and existing business to identify / mitigate any potential operational risk.
- Provide innovative and practical business solutions enabling the hub to mitigate any operational issues.
- Enforce the established operational procedures are implemented and the business is conducted in compliance with the relevant regulations, official requirements and other regulatory guidelines.
- Provide management oversight, direction and leadership to SOROs under supervision.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Proven leadership skills in advocating a risk and compliance oriented culture.
- Solid operational risk experience within a financial services institution. Interpersonal communication skills are as important as technica skills.
- Ability to engage and influence key decision makers in the operational risk requirements of rapidly growing firm.
- Robust approach in building strong working relationships with the business, regional and central management teams.
- Excellent communicator in written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Flexible, adaptable and able to perform in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidate, please send resume in ENGLISH to Vivian.firstname.lastname@example.org