- 北京, 北京市, 中国
- 正式员工, 全职
- 23 Aug 17
Head of Strategy & Operations (Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing)
工作地点: 北京, 北京市, 中国
As part of the regional management team, you will be responsible for Moody's strategy in Greater China, oversee the sales & marketing efforts to enhance branding in China, and drive key prospects to meet financial goals.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of growth strategies and processes for Moody's in Greater China region;
- Ensure Moody's strategic planning in Greater China is aligned with Moody's global strategies;
- Lead the efforts to improve operational infrastructure/ systems, operating and engagement model in the region.
- Ensure Moody's processes and policies are appropriately implemented in the region.
- Build and maintain operating standards and practices that are responsive and adaptable to evolving business needs
- Strive to determine and achieve financial targets and key milestones.
- Lead the evaluation of potential investments, joint ventures, partnership opportunities and strategic alliances in the Greater China market.
- Lead the development of client outreach plans in Greater China and direct and monitor the sales and marketing effort in order to achieve business objectives.
- Lead the collaboration between Moody's business lines in the region to strengthen Moody's product & service offerings for Greater China.
- Lead the business analysis effort to provide market and analytical support for developing new business opportunities, new product offerings and various strategic projects.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring of budget, financials and operational corporate processes.
- Represent the firm with clients, investors, and business partners when required.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Lead and manage multiple teams. Implement performance and talent management strategies to ensure teams deliver and execute on all objectives.
Regional Management, APAC
In order to success in this role, you will need to have;
- In-depth knowledge on service offerings in Moody's and an understanding of the interactions between different lines of businesses within Moody's.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to set direction.
- Conceptual/ Innovative thinking to set direction and vision for team and for acquisitions.
- Familiarity of the key characteristics and dynamics of China's credit and capital market, familiar with credit ratings and credit risk solution products.
- Must have strong business knowledge and experience with the ability to provide analysis of financial position and forecasts, develop and implement strategic plans within context of the larger picture.
- Ability to design and deliver an agile organizational structure that enables the movement of people and resources quickly to capture new market opportunities.
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate effectively across all levels with Research, Sales, and Project Management, as well as with external experts.
- Demonstrated ability to track multiple programs concurrently and to report progress in an executive level dashboard to senior management.
- Minimum of Undergraduate/ First Level degree (or equivalent), MBA preferred.
- At least 15 years of experience in the financial services industry with exposure in strategy, sales & marketing and operations
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.