IPO Origination Sales - China/Beijing
- Will commensurate with experience
- 北京, 北京市, 中国
- 5-7 年
Reporting to the Chief Rep of Beijing Representative Office, this position is based in China/Beijing for the marketing and business development of listings on SGX
- Promote SGX as a listing and fund raising venue to companies in China.
- Develop, prepare and execute marketing and maintenance plan including customized pitch materials to convert these aspirants into listing mandates to achieve the agreed listing KPIs.
- Assist the team in building a network of intermediaries to effect the delivery of the deliverables, including attracting suitable intermediaries to establish operations in Singapore if appropriate.
- Cultivate relationships with the authorities to identify potential listing candidates and seek their support in Singapore listings.
- Monitor application process especially at the listing candidates’ end to facilitate and help resolve issues.
- Work with team responsible for post IPO business to cross sell services and also execute profiling event.
- Undergraduate degree or above with a minimum of 4 years of financial industry experience.
- Proven track record in marketing of products or services in the capital market space.
- Independent, effective time and relationship management skills, good planning & implementation and follow-up skills; motivated and able to perform under pressure.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Result oriented, focused and with high sense of personal accountability.