- 北京, 北京市, 中国
- 7-10 年
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP
About US Tax Consulting
US Tax Consulting group provides a broad range of US tax consulting services (including fund structuring, mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, cross-border structuring, trust planning, etc) and US tax compliance services (including preparation of US partnership and corporation returns, PFIC statements, etc) to both multinational and local clients.
• Manage advisory engagements without significant partner supervision;
• Review US corporate, partnership and state tax returns, and other tax compliance matters;
• Correspond with the tax authorities on clients' tax matters; and
• Coach senior Associates.
• A recognized accounting or equivalent degree, or a law degree with emphasis in US tax;
• AICPA qualified or admitted to the Bar;
• At least eight years of experience in US corporate tax;
• Fluent in both written and spoken English;
• Proficient in Chinese and Mandarin is preferably;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Sound analytical skills and organizational skills; and
Applicants with less experience may be considered as Senior Associate.
To apply, please click the position Hyperlink provided here:
Please be noted that PwC China Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access the recruitment system by visiting the “Career” page under our website www.pwccn.com or easily clicking the above position Hyperlink.