Product Consultant (Asset Liability Capital Implementation)
• He/She must be flexible and energetic to excel in this ever-changing business environment. It is essential for this role to demonstrate an understanding of the issues and challenges facing by our clients as well as to maintain knowledge base of the strengths and capabilities of Moody's Analytics.
• As part of Moody's Analytics Enterprise Risk Solution Services team, this role is responsible to deliver Moody's solutions.
• Effectively deliver solutions for clients. The solutions are mainly focus on Basel/Capital, ALM, and Liquidity related risk management activities , such as banking business interview, system implementation, and other product related consulting services, especially have a strong understanding of data mapping and documentation management during project implementation.
• Responsible for maintaining the quality of deliverables that the team provided. The deliverables could be reports of solution , presentations of the project results, or all materials to clients.
• Responsible for communicating partners' ETL engineer in the implementation project.
• Working closely with client engagement team and sales team, including developing and presenting pre-sales materials and client proposals.
• A Bachelor/master/PhD degree.
• CFA / FRM certificates preferred.
• Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL or SQL would be a plus
• Have experience in banking risk management consulting services, especially in RWA or ALM measurement area .
• Understand how does bank develop and operate their business and understand the banking products. At least one Basel project or ALM project experience in the Banking industry
• Familiar with Basel or CBRC guidelines.
• Have experience in training, presentations and/or workshop facilitation.
• Expect more than 50% travel per client bases.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.