- 北京, 北京市, 中国
QFII Sales of Fixed Income, Commodities and Currency Department in Beijing
This position is responsible for development of the business relationship with QFII institutional accounts. Develops knowledge of client needs and requirements and coordinates the firm’s effort to serve client organizations. The job duties associated with this role may be expected to include:
· Maintaining and building the business relationship with QFII institutional accounts.
· Works closely with client’s investment and research personnel.
· Presenting research services and advising clients on investment opportunities.
· Provide full account coverage service for small accounts, including trading and execution services, e.g. obtain orders for the push case and sales of fixed income products.
· Thorough understanding of fixed income business and QFII business.
· Profound knowledge of the domestic and international bond markets and the firm’s products and services.
· Understanding the client’s investment behavior and orientation.
Skills and Abilities
· Customer-oriented mentality.
· Passionate for the sales job.
· Effective communicator.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, integrating tact and diplomacy.
· Self-confident & energetic.
· Solid sales related experience in multinational companies, preferably having involved in securities institutional sales, especially familiar with QFII business.
· Master degree in relevant majors, preferably an MBA from renowned universities.