SI - Quant Trader
- 北京, 北京市, 中国
SI - Quant Trader of FICC in Beijing
- Trade products linked to derivatives markets. Primary responsibilities include: developing CTA systematical strategies and listed otpions market making strategies; executing trades based on a quantitative strategy; running a trading book and managing risks on daily basis.
Skills and Abilities
- Detail-oriented and mature
- Good communication skill and a team player
- Decision maker in a fast moving market environment
- 1-3 years of experience with strong research or trading exposure to CTA systematic trading and/or eletronical options market making in institutional environments
- Familiary with CTA alpha development process or high frequency trading process
- Must have solid programming skills in scripts and OOP
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline or finance is preferred.
- Deep understanding of the respective markets