Associate/Senior Associate-Risk Assurance-Assurance-Guangzhou/Shenzhen
- 广州, 广东省, 中国
- 1-3 年
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP
About Risk Assurance
Business today is increasingly complex - from the way organisations are managed and structured, through increasing integration with business partners and service providers, to the ever greater levels of reliance placed on underlying information systems and business processes. In addition, new regulations - domestic and international - are placing a greater emphasis on the effectiveness of internal controls, and this often requires independent assurance. You will provide value-added insights that help to improve system and business control effectiveness across various organisations.
As a Senior Associate, you will:
Working with our leading clients in key industries in the Risk Assurance team, you will gain exposure to:
• Perform internal audits and provide outsourcing services for Internal Audit Departments;
• Assist clients with planning and executing different aspects of the Internal Audit process, which may include financial, operational, and compliance related control evaluations/projects;
• Assist organisations to evaluate the processes and controls in place for preventing and detecting fraud / assess and improve anti-fraud internal controls;
• Different types of consulting assignments, such as financial and operational fraud risk assessments, compliance reviews, and Sarbanes Oxley Act's compliance readiness assessments .
• Assist organisations to improve internal controls; and Different types of consulting assignments such as IPO due diligent, compliance reviews, sustainability and climate change.
• Assist clients in identifying and assessing business process controls and linkage to IT systems, including complex systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.);
For Senior Associate, we are seeking:
• Bachelor degree majoring in accounting, information systems and computer science related discipline;
• Professional qualifications: CPA, Certified Internal Auditor or CISA is preferred;
• Minimum of two years’ system or controls assurance experience with a reputable international accounting firm or multi-national corporations, preferably the industries of IT, Real-estate, TMT, Auto, Consumer etc;(candidate with less years of experience will be considered for Associate position)
• Practical experience in two or more of the following - business & system processes review, IT auditing, IT risk management and internal audits;
• Strong working knowledge and understanding of compliance and risk review procedures, business processes and internal controls;
• Hands-on exposure to Sarbanes-Oxley requirements is desirable;
• Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English and Chinese;
• Effective project management, interpersonal and influencing skills are essential; and
• Flexibility to travel to out-of-town engagements.