- 深圳, 广东省, 中国
- Standard Chartered Bank
Please view Job Description for details.
Scope of Role:
* To ensure smoothly operations for Account Service.
* Processing of all Account Service related documents efficiently and accurately and liaison between customers and Hub Centre to deliver efficient services to clients.
* To fully observe the current policies, operations procedures, service standard and regulations requirements when processing transactions.
* Strictly follow Account Service DOI and JD, ensure the implementation of internal policy and compliance of regulatory requirements.
* Timely and accurate resolution to all customer enquiries on Account Service and products.
* Act as "single window" into our ASU transaction and services.
* To maintain quality standards to ensure our services for above mentioned products, meets customers' total needs, and that continued effort is made to exceed customer's expectation.
* Ensure day to day running EOD recon and post monitoring activities, guided by department operating instructions, guidelines, policies and standards set.
* To finish the product related returns in time. Establish statistic and filing procedure, ensure the accuracy and integrity of original records, contracts and other materials.
* To ensure the maker/checker mechanism is strictly followed on each regulatory report.
* To provide support and monitor investigation cases handled by Hub Centre, through satisfactory resolution with the customer.
* To be aware and identify opportunities for cross selling the Bank's products.
* To be responsible for account related entry/deal input checking, ensure the effective control of risks through proper authority mechanism.
* Help vet suspicious money laundering cases, where necessary, before sending them to Country Money Laundering Prevention Officer.
* Daily work must comply with the Money Laundering Prevention Requirement and the Code of Conduct.
* Shall be alert at all times to unusual or possible suspicious customer activity, and should report promptly any suspicious activity.
* Periodically to do CRM and KCSA self-assessment of daily processing, escalate according to acceptable risk threshold.
* Periodically to do job rotation and take mandatory leave as per annual leave policy.
* Support OM build and update Branch Service BCP & BIA, and test periodically.
* Attend and finish internal and external training to be skilled and qualified for the job.
* Safe keep and register business chops/key, user Id password and critical vouchers, follow handover policy.
* Processing relevant transactions and performing specific duties (e.g. Reconciliation, regulatory reporting, callbacks, scanning, etc.) Guided by the departmental operating instructions, guidelines, policies and standards set.
* To perform call back/SV as per the requirements and threshold of updated DOI。
* Periodically Back Up other clerk job within in branch operation if related concerned party is not available.
Qualifications & Skills
* Bachelor degree or above
* Knowledge in PBOC/SAFE/CBRC regulations
* Good knowledge /experience of Account Service
* Good sense in risk management and strategy management.
* Creativeness in generating constructive new ideas
* Organizing skills and Interpersonal skills
* Good command of both written and spoken English
Other then the above roles, job holder should follow other job duties and responsibilities assigned by line manager from time to time.
Accountable for implementing and complying with AML requirements when performing duties.
Please note that the job description above will be reviewed during the Job Objective setting every year, which may be amended and agreed where necessary by the employee and the line manager.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.