- 深圳, 广东省, 中国
- 正式员工, 全职
- 22 Aug 17
Assistant Director - Program Manager
工作地点: 深圳, 广东省, 中国
• Excellent English written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
• Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Knowledge of software development processes - especially Agile practices - is essential.
• Must be familiar with a variety of the project management field's concepts, best practices, and procedures.
• Must rely on broad experience managing teams to plan and accomplish goals and balance competing priorities.
• Must have strong team-building and influencing skills, a detail-oriented disposition and clear, concise communication skills.
• Experience in working with teams in distributed environments across the globe.
• Experience in continuous improvement of Agile development teams.
• Certification in PMP, SCM , PRINCE2 preferred
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.