Human Resources Associate - Scheduling
工作地点: 深圳, 广东省, 中国The Role / Responsibilities:
The Human Resources Associate - Scheduling ("HRA - Scheduling") will report to the VP of Talent Acquisition, APAC, based in HK and is responsible for providing support to the Talent Acquisition team in HK, India and Singapore to execute APAC regional Talent Acquisition strategies that strengthen organizational capabilities to ensure business leaders have the talent to successfully achieve business objectives, specifically as it relates to the facilitation of the interview process.
This position is a key client service role responsible for partnering directly with recruiters, internal and external clients in a professional, diligent and courteous manner. The HRA - Scheduling will primarily ensure the timely and accurate scheduling and coordination of all candidates interviewing for positions within Moody's APAC including Singapore, HK, Australia, Japan, China and India. This role is also responsible for handling and directing calls from both internal and external clients related to recruitment and ensuring that candidates and managers have a smooth interview process. The HRA also supports any general administration requirements for the Talent Acquisition team and participates on special projects and audits and ensures compliance with company and employment policies regarding hiring practices.
Recruitment Support & Scheduling
- Schedule interviews with candidates and hiring managers / interviewers as directed by recruiters
- Co-ordinate interview process and communicate interview details to candidates and interviewers, making certain they have all of the information necessary
- Following up with hiring managers and interviewers to ensure that Candidate Evaluation Forms have been completed and received by the Recruiter
- Assist and co-ordinate internal and external job postings
- Booking and co-ordinating any travel requirements that relate to the interview process, including managing diaries and itineraries and co-ordinating escorting the candidate to each meeting location
- Co-ordinating the various hand-offs during the new hire onboarding process with the HR Connect service team once successful candidate has been identified and offer extended
- Ensure that all communication with internal and external applicants is professional
- Partner with recruiter(s) to ensure integration of Talent Acquisition processes and provides Talent Acquisition services in alignment with business need
- Ensures that all internal / external visitors and candidates are greeted and directed in a professional courteous and timely manner
- Process candidate expenses for payment
- Assist Recruiters to close out requisitions in Kenexa 2xBrassring to ensure that postings are removed, unsuccessful candidates have been advised and the requisition is closed
- Complete new hire checklists at the end of each recruiting assignment in preparation for any audit to ensure that processes have been completed for SOX compliance, including that all STP requirements have been completed
- Assist on projects carried out within the Talent Acquisition space
- Carry out or assist with audits within the Talent Acquisition team
- Perform basic reporting and communicate updates to the Talent Acquisition team
- Process Travel & Entertainment costs for the Talent Acquisition team on a timely basis
- Process vendor invoices for payment with Accounts Payable team
- Distribute new and updated Talent Acquisition policies and procedures as required
- Responsible for providing a comprehensive administrative service to the Recruiters on ad hoc projects (for example, internships program, including organising events and liaising with internal and external contacts)
- Develop relationships with other departments' associates to allow for the leveraging of support when issues need to be resolved
- Ensure that all work assignments are completed on time based on service level agreements and accurately
- Prioritise work assignments to accommodate urgent requests as needed
- Demonstrate a professional and courteous attitude to colleagues at all times.
- Act as an ambassador for the HR department with both internal clients and external clients and vendors
- Partner and maintain a professional, courteous and supportive relationship with Talent Acquisition, HR Connect and wider HR team
- Suggest and recommend process improvements
- Work with team members to develop creative solutions to workflow issues
The Talent Acquisition function is responsible for executing the Talent Acquisition strategy aligned to business requirements and is comprised of Talent Acquisition specialists and operations teams. The function consists of Recruiters and Operations / Administration.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Minimum of 2 years prior administrative experience, HR/ Talent Acquisition experience and international experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to all levels of internal and external customers
- Able to demonstrate extensive administration experience, ideally having supported a team of 3 or more individuals
- Experience of working in a HR function including significant involvement in Talent Acquisition administration
- Microsoft Office, including intermediate Excel with the ability to learn additional programs as needed
- Experience with PeopleSoft, Success Factors or other HRIS system preferable
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Software (ATS), prior experience with Kenexa 2xBrassring would be advantageous, along with other specialist recruitment software (e.g., Candidate Relationship Management system), Linked In Recruiter and / or others)
- Demonstrated Client Care
- Builds Relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised and efficient
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Work using own initiative and without close supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates appropriate confidentiality at all times
- Flexible, diligent and dependable
- Strong team player
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.