Lead Consultant ( Data Services)
- 深圳, 广东省, 中国
- 10-15 年
Linn Consultants, a permitted Recruitment Services Provider in mainland China, a market leading management consultancy specializing in Finance related Technology solutions, work with some of the largest financial services organizations across Asia and the world, specialized recruiting highly skilled finance technology professionals, at all levels, across the financial services sector.
We are seeking to hire a talent technical lead to join our client banking project Core technology team who are capable in a technical expert leading design authority for the engineering team , candidate must with good experience engage business requirement and leading project and services delivery.
You will be part of a team that will provide development of big data projects. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the design and implementation of the ingest framework to support big data projects with a focus on collecting, parsing, and managing large sets of data from sources using batch and streaming patterns from systems in the bank.
- Contribute to solutions to improve processes whilst ensuring consistency, and develop frameworks to facilitate the improvements when necessary
- Provide support to big data platform and should be able to work with the latest Hadoop frameworks
- Provide direction and mentoring to project teams and assist senior engineers / team leaders to build up a high quality culture in team
- A minimum Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science or software engineering
- At least with 5 years experience in Software Development, with strong understanding of Big Data / Hadoop, RDBMS, Data Warehousing / Data Integration, Data Engineering and Data Science (awareness) and Software Development
- Expert knowledge of big data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop, HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, HBase, Pig, Spark, Kafka)
- Experience in different programming or scripting languages (e.g. Java/Linux/C++/Python/R/Scala)
- Experience in agile development and supporting project management of complex projects
- Experience of architecting highly scalable distributed systems
- Experience of object-orientated design, coding and testing patterns
- Experience in engineering software platforms and large scale data infrastructures
- Experience of developing and deploying: data driven analytics, event driven analytics
- Proficient in designing efficient and robust data pipelines for ETL workflows
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and ability to engage with all levels and stakeholders
- Ability to work in distributed teams and collaborate with others to clarify requirements
Interested candidate, please send resume mailto: Vivian.email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified. Thanks