Manager/Senior Manager(Data Analytics)-Risk Assurance-Assurance-GZ/SZ
- 深圳, 广东省, 中国
- 5-7 年
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP
About Risk Assurance
Business today is increasingly complex - from the way organisations are managed and structured, through increasing integration with business partners and service providers, to the ever greater levels of reliance placed on underlying information systems and business processes. In addition, new regulations - domestic and international - are placing a greater emphasis on the effectiveness of internal controls, and this often requires independent assurance. You will provide value-added insights that help to improve system and business control effectiveness across various organisations.
We are currently looking for individuals with strong business analyst backgrounds to join our team. Our Big Data and Analytics team focuses on assisting clients to execute their strategies by optimizing the use of information. We enable businesses to realize their objectives by offering important data insights and providing the right information to the right people at the right time.
As part of the Big Data and Analytics team, you will be expected to inquire, understand and explore the requirements of data application from the enterprise executives to help improve business performance and effectively control risks.
Key responsibilities include:
- In-depth understanding of data application in various industries with clear value propositions;
- Researching and understanding the client's strategy, business model, and industry trend, gaining insight to client's pain points and immediate requirements in improving their business performance and risk management;
- Proposing systematic analytics report, dashboard and other data solutions to help decision-makers gain deep insight from their business process and data;
- Effectively guiding and promoting communications and cooperation among project stakeholders to ensure the consistent understanding of the requirements;
- Carrying out requirement research, coordinating and communicating with client’s relevant departments, and refining research report and requirement specification with the system implementation/requirement realization team;
- Assisting in project execution from requirement proposal preparation, requirement analysis, change management and project delivery.
• University degree majoring in computer science, engineering, information systems, mathematics, statistics, accounting, finance and / or related fields;
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience of requirement management in business intelligence, data mining, data analysis, enterprise application system or decision support system implementation and other related projects;
• In-depth understanding and insight into the operating model, business processes and market trend of the industry sectors such as Automotive, Pharma, Real Estate, Retail & Consumer, TMT and manufacturing;
• Familiar with work process and analysis method of business analytics and able to understand, describe and explain requirements accurately and clearly;
• Effective project management, interpersonal and influencing skills are essential;
• Critical analytical thinking and problem solving skills, and able to apply principles of logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems;
• Excellent English and Chinese communication skills in both speaking and writing;
• Capable of multitasking and prioritizing in a fast paced and agile work environment.