工作地点: 深圳, 广东省, 中国Financial reporting and analysis
- Complete monthly P&L and Balance sheet reports under US GAAP within monthly close timetable deadlines.
- Resolve issues and unreconciling items in the accounts within the timeframe given in the company policy.
- Identify discrepancies between GL and sub-modules in PeopleSoft and liaise with the Systems team and AP Hub to have these resolved.
- Provide explanations on key variance fluctuations.
- Submit monthly pack of balance sheet reconciliations in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for local GAAP adjustments or alternate account balances.
- Prepare financial report on a quarterly basis for the country manger meeting.
- Ensure compliance of internal control policies in respect to local office activities.
- Assist internal audit team during internal audits.
- Advise manager of any change/breach to controls in the procedure manuals.
- Update on a regular basis SOX control documentation to reflect the local office activities.
- Act as first point of contact for any financial issues that arise locally and resolve or redirect/elevate as appropriate.
- Advise finance hubs or specialist teams if any issues arise that may impact their areas.
- Provide recommendations on improvements to operations (efficiency, system or control based).
- Advise systems teams of any changes to chart of accounts structure or local statutory related requirements that impact the financial systems.
Billing and Accounts receivable
- Issue commercial and PRC tax invoices to customers and maintain PRC tax invoice registration with Tax Bureau
- Prepare monthly sales reconciliation and debtors aging reports
- Prepare monthly journal entries based on US GAAP or PRC GAAP to recognize the revenue
- Prepare monthly sub-ledger reconciliation in PeopleSoft
- Monitor the cash collection from customers and update in PeopleSoft
- Prepare and enter monthly accounting entries based on MGAP or local accounting policies, as applicable.
- Prepare year end local GAAP statutory accounting entries to ensure US and local accounts reflect audit adjustments.
- Reconcile prior period closing balance with current period opening balance once roll forward has occurred
- Liaise with HR on support and format of payroll related entries.
- Ensure all accounting entries are adequately supported and completed in accordance with company policies.
- Prepare audit memos on specific accounting matters, e.g. :office dilapidation, leasehold improvement, free rent amortisation, pension accrual, vacation accrual and obtain approval from relevant accounting group on related accounting entries.
- Ensure all AP hub postings under G/L reflect the correct accounts, amounts, departments, geography etc.
- Prepare and analyze all inter-company transactions within the region and allocation from Corporate office.
- Review and confirm the monthly netting report provided by the Corporate office for each business unit.
Financial and Tax (Income Tax and VAT) filings
- Ensure local filing obligations are filed on time.
- Ensure year end financial books are closed within legal deadlines.
- Ensure statutory accounts, tax computations and other legal documentation is available for review by Management and Tax with sufficient time prior to Directors and Shareholders' meetings.
- Liaise with Tax Team on timely submission of all tax filings and claims.
Annual financial statements and statutory audit
- Preparation of annual audit pack and supporting documentation.
- Preparation of annual financial statements.
- Work pro-actively in order to have accounting pack ready for the auditors during their visit.
- Respond to auditors' queries and work with auditors to have the audit completed within the agreed timeframe.
- Act as principle contact for statutory audit.
- Provide status reports and summaries during the audit process.
- Attend board meeting for financial statements approval.
Cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of weekly/monthly cash flow forecast.
The Local accountant has overall responsibility for the financial activities in their respective entities.
The financial activities covered by the local accountant are:
- Financial reporting and analysis for entities in Shenzhen, Beijing and Shanghai (US and local GAAP)
- Internal controls
- Accounting operations: Billing and Accounts receivables
- Accounting entries (General ledger)
- Financial and Tax filings
- Annual financial statements and statutory audit
- Cash flow forecasts
- Degree holder in Accounting & Finance with professional qualification
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience in a multi-national corporation environment
- Proficiency in PeopleSoft System a plus
- Good knowledge of PRC GAAP, billing and statutory filings; and US GAAP a plus
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and able to work under tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a MUST
- Audit experience in Big 4 a plus
- Willing and able to travel occasionally
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.