- 深圳, 广东省, 中国
- 3-5 年
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Zhong Tian LLP
Tax and regulatory issues are on top of the mind for many companies operating around the world today. As a tax professional, you’ll help organisations and individuals to maximise their tax efficiency and manage their tax risks. You’ll achieve this through the advice you give to your clients on conducting proper tax planning, and helping them to fully meet their tax compliance obligations.
Taxation in a fast-paced business environment is exciting and intellectually stimulating. To meet the challenges, you’ll need to constantly develop your tax knowledge and research skills. As you progress, you’ll likely become specialised in certain specific areas of tax and/or industry segments.
• Assist manager/senior manager to interview with clients, understand clients’ operation, R&D projects status and related accounting/tax treatment on such R&D projects
• Conduct related regulation research and liaise with tax and other relevant government authorities
• Review clients’ R&D projects related supporting documents and financial information, based on interview results and related information provided by clients, prepare draft report and tax incentive related application documents.
• Manage project progress, timing arrangement, project related analysis and documentations
• Build up and maintain good relationships/communications with clients
• Coach and supervise associate in daily works
• Bachelor degree or above
• 3 years working experience above in tax/audit/internal control/management consulting related works
• Strong project management skill and ability of handle multi projects simultaneously
• Fluent in oral and written English, overseas study or working experiences preferred
• Good teamwork and communication abilities, comfortable working in a dynamic, fast growing environment with tight deadlines, interested in being a professional in PwC focused on technical consultation work
To apply, please click the position Hyperlink provided here:
Please be noted that PwC China Firm use a recruitment system to receive job applications and manage candidate pipeline. In this system, you as our candidate, can search for job opportunities, build up and maintain personal profile, submit job applications, and view application status. You can access the recruitment system by visiting the “Career” page under our website www.pwccn.com or easily clicking the above position Hyperlink.