Software Engineer (C++)
工作地点: 深圳, 广东省, 中国The Role / Responsibilities:
You will be working in a software engineer role to develop Moody's structure finance cashflow engine and to perform following tasks under the guidance of team lead.
- Take part in full lifecycle application development following company's software development practices and processes .
- Communicate with other software engineers, QAs and BAs on business requirements, understand requirements.
- Implement and test functionalities base on requirements.
- Comply with coding standards.
- Provide assistances and supports to software testing and quality assurance.
- Maintain and document software functionalities in knowledge management system.
- Provide daily supports for systems, cooperate closely with other teams like PMs, QAs and BAs on patches and hot-fixes.
- Minimum BA/BS Computer Science or related from a top institution. Master in Computer Science a plus.
- Proven record of designing and implementing high quality software products and delivering them to market as scheduled .
- Understand Object Oriented designing and programming.
- Solid knowledge of C++ and one of C#.NET or Java. Willing to learn new technologies, meanwhile with good self-learning abilities.
- Familiar with Boost, SQLite, Google Test, Protobuf are good pluses.
- Familiar with windows and Linux share library and multi-thread programing is a good plus.
- Familiar with cloud technology such as Amazon Web Serivices is a good plus.
- Good verbal/written communication skills in Chinese. Good English language skills.
- Respect company's work values, execution, integrity, team work, equity, respect work, passion, innovation and self-criticize.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.