- 青岛, 山东省, 中国
Commercial physical products operations and trader support. Co-ordinates all aspects of the post-deal trading activity to ensure contract execution runs smoothly, including document preparation, stock management. Provide commercial/market information to the trader as necessary. Co-ordinate logistics in order to effect the trade successfully.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1-3 years’ experience in similar position or less than 1 year experience but really have strong interest in trading business and to work in a big company like Trafigura.
- Bright personality, good mind set, takes initiative. Self-motivated.
- Familiarity with domestic, import and export business process
- Understanding of Customs regulations and government’s legislation about import and export business would be useful.
- Experienced and expert in working with different cultures, in international teams.
- Good command in English
- PC literacy e.g. MS Office
- Good organiser, numerate, effective communicator
- Ability to be flexible and work to deadlines and under pressure.
Key Responsibilities :
- Handle domestic oil spot purchase/sales. It is possible that metals will also be included. This includes contract review, invoicing, payment, logisitics management.
- Stock forecasting and management within oil terminal.
Import / Export business
- Handle international oil purchases and relevant logistics (metals may also be included occasionally). This includes contract review, invoicing, payment, logisitics management.
- Assist in determining the quantities and qualities of oil to be purchased for throughput.