- 法兰克福, 黑森州, 德国
- 正式员工, 全职
- 17 Aug 17
Solutions Specialist - German speaker
工作地点: 法兰克福, 黑森州, 德国The Solutions Specialist will be a key contributor towards the business growth of Moody's Analytics EDF (Expected Default Frequency) solutions these being off the shelf or Advisory solutions and Services. Specific focus will be directed towards establishing relationships with senior level clientele, lead generation and qualification, development of presentation and analysis content and communicating product and model-specific information.
• Grow total revenue associated with EDF product and service capabilities within specific EMEA territory
• Develop sales strategy to effectively position the EDF franchise to prospective customers in the investment management
• Build pipeline of qualified prospects across these segments, using existing contacts, leveraging current MA-client relationships and through additional prospecting activities
• Generate new sales from existing EDF clients by articulating value of additional analytical modules
• Manage end-to-end sales cycle, collaborating with appropriate team members throughout each stage of the process, as needed (e.g., Relationship Managers, internal Product/Research experts, Professional Services)
• Represent Moody's at workshop, trainings, roundtables and speaking engagements both at internal conference or as speakers at third party events
• Represents the preparation, completion, & submission of a formal RFI , RFP
• Foster and develop on-going relationships with existing users of our products
• Interface with internal software development team to channel market feedback and to provide input into product marketing initiatives
• Stay current with market and industry dynamics in the areas of risk and investment management
• Partner with implementation team to clarify scope and to ensure a smooth transition of client requirements from sales process to implementation process
The position is part of the Moody's Analytics Global Sales and Customer Service Group. The team is responsible for managing and growing overall client relationships within large financial institutions; including Investment Banks, Commercial Banks, Insurance companies and Asset Management firms.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent), preferably gained in a numerical discipline such as Statistics, Sciences or Finance.
• Proven track record in product, model or software sales within the financial markets selling to banks, buy-side or sell side institutions.
• Be able to demonstrate lead generation skills including cold calling and developing new business.
• A good understanding of credit risk management principles and associated regulations.
• Understanding of finance and risk management, acquired either by advanced study or through industry experience.
• Ability to demonstrate a grasp of the factors driving our clients' businesses, so that appropriate advice and guidance can be given as to how they may be able to achieve their credit risk goals.
• Experienced with presenting high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products and services.
• A background in a pre-sales, support, training or consulting will also be considered.
• IT understanding, e.g. can talk about platforms, databases, deployment and web applications
• Prior experience with Moody's EDF models is an advantage.
• Must be fluent in English and German.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.3 billion in 2014, employs approximately 9,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 33 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.