International Customer Service Specialist (f/m) - French + English
at N26 GmbHBerlin, 德国
- 正式员工, 全职
- 02 Aug 17
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 200 employees and more than 300.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
We are expanding more and more in Europe and are therefore searching for a native French OR German speaker with fluent English for the Customer Service Agent role (full-time) keen to be part of N26's exciting development.
Is communication and direct, professional customer service your passion? Are you willing to start a successful career? Here's your chance to take Customer Service to the next level!
- Acting as first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Answering inquiries with the latest CRM tools
- You are mainly responsible for communication across all channels (phone, email and live chat)
- Leading video chat calls for verification of user identification documents and security features using an external tool, as part of account creation process
- You are interested in rules of end-user verification, data protection and fraud prevention
- Detecting, documenting and preventing fraud attempts
- You collect customer feedback and redirect it internally in order to improve our user facing processes
- Your strength and passion is communication - perfect both in writing and orally
- You love direct contact with customers
- You are stress-resistant and always remain calm and friendly
- You are a native speaking French OR German with good knowledge of English
- You are reliable and punctual
- At best, you have already worked in the financial services industry (FinTech, banking)
- Experience with CRM tools is a plus (e.g. Salesforce)
- German is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application, and we’ll get back to you soon.