- 正式员工, 全职
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 05 Aug 17
Analyst, Margin Operations Financial Markets
- 工作地点: 新加坡
- 薪资描述: Negotiable
- 职位类型: 全职
Please view Job Description for details.Margin operation is a global support function whose primary role is to mitigate credit risk through margin calls at a portfolio level. The team supports collateral arrangements for Derivatives, Repo Stock Lending and other bespoke collateral arrangements. These functions include: margin calling, dispute management, portfolio reconciliation, collateral asset management, optimisation, reporting, reviewing collateral agreement negotiations and marketing the margin function to internal and external clients.
Margin Operation is within Financial Markets Operations with teams based in Kuala Lumpur, London, New York and Singapore, providing a full collateral service to Standard Chartered clients
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily processing for ISDA CSA, regulatory IM & VM agreements, China Pledge Agreement, GMRA, GMSLA, OSLA and Precious Metal Loan collateral programs
- Processing of daily trade/mark-to-market data from various product controlling sources / transaction systems.
- Data capture & validation
- Agreement, client & product static maintenance
- Agreement reviews & tracking
- Market data download & verification
- Collateral movements & positions reconciliations
- Prepare, collate & issue various reporting
- Execution of margin calls
- Exposure & margin validation
- Execution & settling of collateral asset movements
- Control of collateral positions and corporate action processing
- General communication with counter parties, Credit Risk, Operations, Front Office, Legal and Product Controllers
- Adherence to key processes and control requirement
- Investigate and resolve problems that occur for all collateral programs
- Continuous improvement of daily processing to increase efficiency
- Margin Operations Teams in all global locations
- Other FM functions such as Market and Traded Credit Risk (MTCR), Balance Sheet Management, Legal, Margin Reform Projects and other Financial Market Operations teams
- FM Management
- Margin reform project teams, steering committees and working groups
- Vendors, market utilities and trade bodies (e.g. TriOptima, AcadiaSoft, ISDA, triparty)
- Ensure day-to-day processes are followed and accounts / agreements are processed according to stated deadlines
- Ensure all process controls are followed and regularly update to maintain a strong control environment
- Escalation and management of operational issues in the region
- Feedback to appropriate teams to continuously improve process and risk controls
- Stakeholder and Client satisfaction
- Support ad-hoc requests and queries from all stakeholders and ensure responses are prompt, accurate and ETAs are met.
- Align behaviours to the spirit of the company values
Qualifications and Skills
- Competent in using Microsoft Office applications especially in Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to details with an inquiring mind.
- Self-motivated, focused and performance driven candidate who thrive under pressure.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A team player, dependable with strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Client service attitude.
- Familiar with the latest industry & regulatory requirements on collateral management & reporting
- Knowledge of Derivatives Markets and broad general experience of Financial Markets
- Understanding of OTC and repo products
- Understanding of credit, legal and front office processes
- Settlement knowledge of cash and securities (including tri-party arrangements)
- Understanding of escalation procedures and policies
- Understanding of global margin reform regulation, risk mitigation standards and the ISOCO framework
- Murex MxCMS
- AcadiaSoft MarginSphere
- TriOptima triResolve
- Algo/Sentry/TLM Collateral Management
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/08/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.