Project Manager – Securities Services IT
- TEKsystems (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
A Senior Project Manager with related domain experience in a Transaction Banking: Securities Services (Custody, Settlements, Clearing, Reference Data, Fund Accounting, Post Trade Compliance) is required to define and execute investment projects which look to aid business growth (revenue, geographic, volume), improve client satisfaction, streamline processes, increase STP, replace legacy technology and reduce operational risk. The role will involve all standard aspects of formal project management with a strong focus on delivery in a matrix environment and stakeholder management with sales, product development and operations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Defining and refining the project plan and project strategy from high level requirements through to detailed project execution and completion.
- Ownership of End-to-end (technical and non-technical) delivery against project requirements.
- Stakeholder management, ensuring all project communications are timely, accurate, and professionally structured to meet varying stakeholder needs.
- Ensuring all elements of the project have strong hygiene, meeting internal project audit and compliance standards.
- Implement robust project financial management.
- Implement and manage a robust and balanced project risk register taking ownership for risk resolution, mitigation, and escalation plans.
- Implement appropriate project structures to ensure smooth and consistent delivery towards defined project milestones.
- Build strong project team working environment and relationships, managing, and actively resolving conflicts.
- Lead relevant steering committees, senior management sessions and any relevant workshops.
- Implementing and managing a strong benefits tracking and traceability process within the project.
- Proactively manage vendors and internal/offshore teams to delivery milestones and quality parameters.
Qualifications & Skills
- Project Management PMP or equivalent qualification.
- Experience managing analysis streams and virtual / matrix management of technology delivery functions both offshore and with vendors.
- Deep & proven experiences as a project manager (10 years) across the Securities Services domain at a leading financial institution
- Proven Securities Services business knowledge (10 years) of end-to-end processes (Custody, Fund Accounting, Post Trade Compliance, Securities Lending, etc.)
- Proven vendor management experience (contracts/sourcing, negotiation, delivery, resourcing).
- Proven experience in developing, managing and refining project strategy papers.
- Proven experience in successfully completing complex deliveries with interfacing teams across different sectors of the financial institution.
- Proven experience in managing scope where requirements and priorities could be dynamic.
- Proven experience of working and managing within Asia
- Must have: dynamic and driven approach to workloads: ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines; capable of building relationships in multi-cultural, multi-geographical environments
- Desirable: Domain expertise across the securities services/custodian space with special focus on settlements, clearing and reference data.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word Format to email@example.com and we will contact you for a preliminary and confidential discussion.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544, Registration No. R1657640