SPDR ETF Singapore Sales, Vice President
- 5-7 年
- State Street
We are looking for an experienced sales person to join our fast growing and dynamic SPDR ETF distribution team.
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
We are looking for an experienced sales person to join our fast growing and dynamic SPDR ETF distribution team. You will be a key member of the APAC sales team driving assets from existing and new clients to contribute to the overall net new asset target for Singapore.
You will join an ambitious sales team covering a range of client segments from wealth managers, private banks, asset managers and institutions (e.g. pension funds, insurance companies, official institutions). The primary coverage focus will be for the Singapore wealth channel, targeting private banks, wealth managers, retail banks, brokerages and robo-advisors. The secondary coverage focus will be to support institutional efforts in Singapore and South East Asia.
You will need to collaborate with colleagues in product development, research, marketing and capital markets to offer first-class service to clients. The role requires energy as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We want you to develop a deep understanding of the State Street ETF business to enable you to fully address the needs of needs of our investors with SSGA’s investment capabilities.Drive Net New Assets through executing a detailed client strategy to manage and build your book of existing and prospective clients
- Identify and anticipate client requirements, expectations and needs and be an expert in your client segment
- Think creatively around market themes and trends and clearly communicate SPDR ETF investment ideas and research to clients and prospects
- Execute sales campaigns and dynamically involve clients on major SPDR initiatives (seminars, events, surveys)
- Harness the expertise of our internal specialists (e.g. capital markets, research, product development) in order to deliver a consultative sale to clients
- Partner closely with the PR and Marketing Team to design, elaborate and execute sales strategies
- Contribute to product development ideas and provide insightful and innovative feedback
- Build strong, positive relationships with key internal groups
- Contribute live feedback on competitive dynamics, industry trends and make recommendations to internal partner groups
- Maintain the highest possible fiduciary standards and ensure compliance with all internal requirements
- Experienced in sales in the asset management industry for 5-10+ years
- Strong track record of sales and client relationship management skills
- Proven ability to develop and execute a comprehensive sales plan
- Experienced and comfortable positioning multiple asset classes
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- A good problem solver and trouble-shooter, with the ability to identify and analyse issues with the creativity and energy to solve them
- Persuasive and articulate in presenting complex ideas, simply
- Previous experience with ETFs is desirable, but not necessary
- Previous experience with the Singapore wealth channel is preferred