- 巴黎, 法兰西岛, 法国
- 正式员工, 全职
- 18 Aug 17
Client Services Manager
工作地点: 巴黎, 法兰西岛, 法国In this role you will be the manager of a team of experts providing specialized support to Moody's Analytics software customers in the EMEA region.
The Saint-Cloud team currently comprises 6 people. There will also be the chance to lead important projects to expand the scope of the teams current services. The focus of the role is our industry-leading RiskAuthority, RiskConfidence, RiskIntegrity and Regulatory Reporting products.
This is an opportunity to develop your management career within the financial services industry. You will work with leading edge technology to support the latest breed of financial application tools based on world-class financial research.
You will gain excellent direct exposure to customers in this high profile role, whilst maintaining a strong relationship with the underlying software.
- Organize and manage the Client Services Specialist team in Saint Cloud to ensure that a high standard of specialized software support is provided to our customers
- Management of direct reports including activities such as objective setting, performance reviews and career development
- Take ownership of important escalated issues, driving them to successful resolution by liaising directly with senior-level customer personnel and internal stakeholders as needed
- Ensure that the team is always adequately staffed and appropriately trained, anticipating and communicating future needs well in advance and leading the recruitment process as needed
- Build relationships with Client Services staff in other locations and ensure that the Saint-Cloud based team is a fully integrated and value-adding partner within the global Client Services organization
- Take a lead role in project managing exciting new initiatives to expand the team's scope
- Coordinate the activity of the team with other internal teams across Moody's Analytics (e.g. Product Management, Implementation Services and Engineering)
- Provide regular and accurate reporting of the team's activity
The Customer Service team drives engagement through insightful interactions with our clients. We generate value and confidence in our products and solutions to ensure high levels of retention and satisfaction.
- Degree in IT, Engineering, Banking or its equivalent
- Experience of managing a team within a complex technical environment
- Proven track record in software support or project management gained with financial institutions, software houses, consulting firms or systems integrators
- Strong general IT skills: the candidate must be able to understand complex technical issues and be comfortable discussing them with experts both internally and externally
- Highly developed customer expectations management
- A good team player who enjoys interacting with people at all levels in a multicultural international environment
- Strong networker, able to build and use an effective internal network
- Fluent in French and English
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.