Global Project Portfolio Manager (f/m)
- Depending on the profile
- 巴黎, 法兰西岛, 法国
- 5-7 年
- Allianz Global Investors GmbH, French Branch
In support of a top Global Asset Management firm, our Global IT Team is executing a series of local, regional and global change initiatives. To complete our IT Project Management & Project Portfolio team we are looking for an Project Portfolio Manager (f/m), with strong Project Portfolio experience who is willing to take responsibility in a fast-paced global environment.
Roles & responsibilities
• Manages strategic projects in line with budget, timeline, quality and scope expectations.
• Actively manages and leads project resources and project risks to ensure project commitments are kept.
• Presents project progress to steering committees.
• Coaches, mentors, motivates and leads project staff, provide direction and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
• Leads Project Portfolio management within IT. Structures project portfolio and roadmap and aligns with IT and business leads to ensure IT project portfolio best supports business and architecture strategy and objectives
• Provides recommendations to executive level on the prioritization, sequencing and resourcing of IT projects
• Leads program and project managers with regards to the portfolio management approach
• Manages costs, risks, inter-dependencies and the strategic benefits on the portfolio level.
• Works in partnership cross departments to ensure strong collaboration and alignment
•Impeccable organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities at both a macro and micro level.
•Strong capacity to understand business needs/priority and align them with multiple stakeholders on all levels of the organization.
•Ability to structure content to present high level aggregation view of Program/ Project Portfolio to executive committees.
•Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence delivery at all levels of the organization.
•Ability to excel in a highly dynamic, high pressure environment.
•Constructive conflict resolution skills.
•Strong problem solving and negotiating skills.
•Must be detail-oriented with the ability to identify and focus on priorities .
•Excellent people and communication skills; able to effectively communicate and influence at all levels of the organization (executives, management, investment and sales professionals ).
•International, culturally sensitive mindset.
Experience / Qualifications and Skills
•Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar.
•Formal project management certification (PMI / PMP / APMC / Prince2 / etc) favoured.
•Strong business administration background.
•5-7 years of Project Management or Consulting experience delivering enterprise-wide IT change projects.
•Expert knowledge of formal project management methodology and discipline, including comprehensive understanding of Project phases, processes and knowledge areas.
•Expert ability to leverage advanced planning platforms (MS Project, Sciforma, Etc.).
•Advanced skills with MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Sharepoint & Visio.
•Good Understanding of the Financial Services/Asset Management Industry.
•Fluent in English.
•Prepared to travel.