- 悉尼, 新南威尔士州, 澳大利亚
- 正式员工, 全职
- Macquarie Group
- 18 Aug 17
C#.Net SQL Developer
C#.Net SQL DeveloperThe Technology Workplace team in Sydney is looking for a motivated and talented solution developer/engineer to join its Collaboration and Productivity team. Working closely with other technology teams and business stakeholders globally, you will develop and enhance critical document management and collaboration systems, such as iManage Work, SharePoint, Office 365, etc.
- Develop, enhance and maintain integration between core document management systems and other business applications
- Participate in the upgrade and enhancement of on-prem iManage Work and SharePoint systems
- Adopt and promote agile and DevOps practices
- Communicate with business users, other technical engineers and vendor engineers to achieve the optimal outcome for the businesses.
Required for success in this role:
- at least 3 years' experience of developing applications using .Net and C# technologies
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- strong problem solving skills
- ability to manage conflicting priorities
- ability to work well under pressure
On a technical level :
- solid background in C# .NET development essential.
- MS SQL proficiency essential.
- experience with PowerShell scripting preferred.
- experience with agile methodology and DevOps preferred.
- exposure to and basic understanding of Windows operating system preferred.
- experience with Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
- experience with both server side and client side web technologies preferred.
- experience with SharePoint and other information management system highly regarded
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the following link or call Chirag Bhojani if you need additional information on 02 82324419
Corporate Operations Group (COG) provides specialist professional services, human resources, workplace infrastructure, and technology and market operations to Macquarie's businesses. The primary purpose of COG is to support and enhance the value of Macquarie through the creation of an efficient, scalable operating model. This is evident across the activities of each of the divisions which comprises of Business Improvement and Strategy Division (BIS), Business Services Division (BSD), COG Business Management, Human Resources Division (HR), Market Operations and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 24 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 22 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time