- 悉尼, 新南威尔士州, 澳大利亚
- 正式员工, 全职
- 22 Aug 17
ERS Software Sales Specialist
工作地点: 悉尼, 新南威尔士州, 澳大利亚Moody's Analytics is a leading provider of risk and performance management software to the financial services industry.
We are seeking an experienced Solution Sales Executive to lead Enterprise Risk Management Software sales. The position is responsible for sales opportunity & territory management, sales strategy, and revenue generation related to the Moody's Analytics suite of Loan Origination and Banking RegTech solutions, including Spreading, Scoring and Risk Grading, Regulatory Capital & Reporting, Portfolio and Balance Sheet Managementand software and services.
This Product Specialist position requires expertise in managing complex, solution sales cycles, and involves working closely with pre-sales staff, the senior account team, product management & strategy and the consulting / services teams. Excellent communications and team spirit is a must. Product Specialists manage and drive the sales process through the sales cycle. The position and territory is a blend of active account management and new account development.
- Responsibilities will be split between 1) generating new sales revenue in tier 2/3 banks, credit unions and non-bank financiers, and 2) working with Strategic Account Directors to increase the Moody's Analytics footprint withn the strategic account portfolios.
- Articulating product features in the context of customer requirements, translating technical requirements into business benefits.
- Being current in the developments of Moody's Analytics innovations and the value of these to the target client base.
- Demonstrating the superiority and value of the Moody's Analytics Enterprise Risk Management Software suite of products to potential and existing clients. This will often involve high quality presentations, client meetings and drafting proposals.
- Manage and coordinate Moody's Analytics responses to requests for product and services information (RFIs and RFPs) from external parties, clients and prospects.
- Must develop deep, practical understanding of Moody's Analytics Enterprise Risk Management suite of products and services, with a focus on Credit Assessment & Origination, and Banking RegTech solutions.
- Must be able to identify/recognize cross-selling opportunities for Moody's Analytics by asking relevant questions to extrapolate the necessary information.
- Work closely in collaborating with teams to ensure high levels of client satisfactions in all client interaction including issue resolution.
- Espousing the values and upholding the culture and integrity of the Moody's brand
- A bachelor degree is preferred, ideally in an IT or business finance related discipline.
- The successful candidate will have a 6+ year successful track record of identifying, selling and negotiating complex enterprise software and/or software cloud solutions, ideally into the financial services sector.
- Must have a basic IT understanding e.g. can talk about platforms, databases, deployment.
- Must be a strong team player and able to work in a fast paced and diverse environment.
- Good understanding of finance and risk management acquired either by advanced study or through industry experience a plus.
- Experience with managing a pipeline and forecasting capabilities.
- Estimated client travel 20-25%.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.