- Waltham, MA, 美国
- 正式员工, 全职
- 22 Aug 17
Asst Dir-Market Development
工作地点: Waltham, MA, 美国This role is responsible for working closely with Product Specialists, Solution Specialists and individuals in the Lewtan Systems unit of the CESA business line to prospect and generate new business opportunities.
The Role / Responsibilities:
• Manage the Universe of prospects for Lewtan Systems products in both the US and EMEA
• Research, locate and qualify potential opportunities
• Generate interest in Lewtan Systems products and services
• Educate qualified prospects on the benefits associated with Lewtan Systems products
• Set up meetings and demonstrations
• Where applicable, perform "First Look" product demonstrations; generally via WebEx
• Work closely with Product Strategy and Marketing to tweak/improve/enhance product related materials
• Gather and report on market feedback learned from interactions with prospects
• Aid in the overall sales cycle of qualified prospects as directed by the Product or Solution Specialists
• Position requires no travel.
• Bachelors' degree in Finance, Economics or related area required.
• 5+ years' experience in a sales or business development role within in a software/services organization with a successful track record in sales, preferably selling solutions to corporations.
• Understanding of structured finance market; preferably on the Issuer side
• Experience utilizing cold calling, warm calling and other methodologies to make connections with prospects
• Team-oriented individual with strong willingness to work closely with others in the business unit
• Ability to influence key decision makers
• Strong presentation skills.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to multi task and meet short deadlines.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.