Investor Relations and QFII Sales Senior Vice President or Director
- New York City, NY, 美国
- 3-5 年
- Jasper Capital
The Global Investor Relations & QFII Sales position is responsible for business development, relationship management, investor education and marketing efforts with QFII institutional accounts. This role seeks a bilingual (English-Chinese) professional with previous 3-5 years work experience in a capital introduction, pension consultant relationship manager, or independent placement agent origination or distribution function. A solid understanding of China’s economy and markets is highly preferred. Most importantly, candidates must be able to work within a team environment (interfacing with internal channels such as portfolio managers, sales, finance, legal/compliance) as well as work independently to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- Building and managing relationships with QFII institutional accounts
- Coordinating and participating in the company's overseas road shows as well as other marketing activities
- Developing institutional marketing content for white papers, investment commentary, sales collateral, conferences, websites and social media
- Conducting meetings/interviews with Jasper portfolio managers and senior management for new content and white papers
- Interface with internal channels such as portfolio managers, sales, finance, legal/compliance for input and review
- Frequent international travel
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree and CFA highly preferred
- Native English Speaker; Proficient Mandarin Speaker (i.e., Must be able to efficiently read Chinese financial news and research reports as well as clearly understand topics discussed in daily investment team and sales team meetings)
- 3-5 years previous experience in functions including capital introduction, asset management sales/relationship management; asset management communication/marketing; pension consultant relationship management, private placement origination or distribution
- A solid understanding of the Chinese economy and a keen interest in Chinese equities
- Demonstrated ability to capture complex ideas and express them in a clear, concise and engaging style (written and spoken)
- Ability to interpret investment attributions
- Experience with WIND Financial Database and Bloomberg Data Terminal preferred
About Jasper Capital International
Jasper Capital International is an investment manager founded in 2013 in Shenzhen, China. Jasper develops and deploys strategies in China’s domestic equity markets that seek to maximize risk-adjusted excess returns by applying scientific and systematic decision-making in our strategy identification, back testing, execution and risk management.
Jasper’s team of investment professionals have extensive investment experience in China and the United States that is utilized in managing US$1.5 billion across 4 strategies: Long Only Bias, Long-Short Equity, Equity Market Neutral, Seasoned Equity Offerings.
Jasper fosters a collegial work environment that promotes career enhancement and development. Jasper has been regularly recognized as an industry leader for its efforts in adopting international standards and best practices for risk management and reporting disclosure. Jasper operates from its headquarters in Shenzhen China and has additional offices in Englewood Cliffs New Jersey (approximately a 35 minute drive from Manhattan).