Marketing Specialist - Macquarie Investment Management
- Philadelphia, PA, 美国
- 3-5 年
- Macquarie Group
Macquarie is seeking a talented Marketing Specialist to join their Marketing Operations team in Philadelphia. The role consists of a combination of project management duties, creative development and internal client-facing responsibilities. This position has a critical degree of control over content, quality, accuracy and timely completion of jobs, thereby affecting the marketing efforts of Macquarie Investment Management. Incumbent must develop a working knowledge of potential pitfalls on each job created.
Macquarie Investment Management is a global asset manager with offices throughout the US, Europe, Asia, and Australia. As active managers, we prioritize autonomy and accountability at the team level in pursuit of opportunities that matter for clients. Our conviction-based, long-term approach has led institutional and individual clients to entrust us to manage US$256.9 billion in assets as of Dec. 31, 2016. Macquarie Investment Management is a division of Macquarie Asset Management, a global asset manager with US$362.1 billion in assets under management as of Dec. 31, 2016.
- Deliver on-time and error-free marketing assets supporting quarterly product updates, collaboratively with Channel Marketing and Product Management
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of marketing projects from initiation through delivery
- Manage marketing assets in customer-facing digital platforms, including responsive service to global sales and investment teams
- Perform competitor analysis to determine best practices and implement effective sales solutions
- Work closely with sales team and generate ideas and content to grow and retain existing assets.
- Create and update marketing materials such as pitch books, fact sheets and profiles
- Provide editing, proofreading and quality control on own work and that of teammates for both word-based and data/chart-based materials
- Communicate consistently and diplomatically with clients and team members about project status; investigate delays or areas of concern
- Build collaborative working relationships to effectively coordinate and leverage marketing and sales enablement efforts across the organization
- Assist in the creation and interpretation of performance analytics to drive ongoing support for marketing initiatives
- Manage process for submitting and tracking submissions to Compliance and Legal while adhering to industry regulations
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Exceptional project management skills, detail-oriented and skilled at identifying process improvements
- Flexible, responsive, and customer-focused to deal with changing priorities, meet deadlines, and build customer confidence
- Solid understanding of financial markets, investment products and competitive environment
- Strong knowledge of wholesaling best practices and understanding the needs of financial advisors
- Strong oral communications and interpersonal skills to deal with multiple internal and external clients, vendors and marketing team members on a daily basis
- Strong attention to detail; strong facility with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising or related field, or relative work experience is required
- 5+ years experience in a marketing project management role, preferably in a corporate marketing department, ad agency or service bureau
- Experience with Workfront, or other project management software a plus
- Experience with Admaster Compliance™, or other Compliance advertising review software a plus
- Financial services industry experience a plus
- FINRA Series 6 a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or any other impermissible criterion or circumstance. Macquarie also takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.