- West Chester, PA, 美国
- 正式员工, 全职
- 18 Aug 17
Operations Analyst (Sales Support)
工作地点: West Chester, PA, 美国Role/Responsibilities:
The Operations Analyst (OA) is primarily responsible for leading the sales contracting process from start to finish, ensuring compliance with organizational standards and processes. OAs are assigned to dedicated sales members to support both the renewable businesses and the development of new opportunities. Successful OAs are committed team members with a can-do attitude with excellent communication and organizational skills, demonstrate outstanding multitasking abilities and are results oriented. The role reports into the global sales operations team which is a core component within the sales organization.
- Support a dedicated sales team through the sales process from contract creation to order booking. Lead the contract lifecycle -- prepare, draft, and execute agreements, including filing of new sales and renewals of existing business. Ensure client queries are completed to high level of satisfaction
- Draft sales contracts in accordance with internal policies, standards and methodologies while evaluating both business and client needs and making recommendations to sales representatives.
- Exercise judgment throughout the contract drafting & negotiation process to resolve issues and ensure compliance with established internal protocols and Sarbanes-Oxley controls.
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce.com) and contract management systems to maintain accurate client data, process sales orders and adjustments, and document pertinent transaction details.
- Facilitate any subsequent changes or adjustments requested by Sales or Client and use discretion in influencing course of action. Assist with the maintenance of forecasted sales data.
- Maintain accurate data in database throughout the sales cycle, ensuring consistency and accuracy in setting up of trials, clients, and users details. Maintain and update client overviews, usage reporting, access at risk clients.
- Liaise with Finance, Legal, Billing plus other partners to coordinate complex sales transactions with strict deadlines and ensure full compliance with Moody's standards and protocol. Maintain positive and effective relationships with members of Sales and our wider partners.
Sales and Client Services
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in finance, business administration, information systems, management or relevant work experience in a related field to this role.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize, take initiative and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Highly motivated with relevant administrative experience preferably within sales environment and/or working in sales support, finance or contract administration / drafting would be advantageous.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.