Dealer, Wholesale Banknotes Trading
- 3-5 年
- CIMB Bank Berhad
The key responsibilities are carrying out banknotes trading and sales activities with the aim to build, risk manage and expand the franchise profitably.
- To promptly attend to all banknotes related sales enquiries, request for quotations and capturing of concluded trades.
- Assist Senior Dealer in ensuring all applicable limits are complied in carrying out the day-to-day Banknotes trading activities.
- Assist Senior Dealer in the marketing of Banknotes services to new and existing clients primarily in Hong Kong and/or any other geographical jurisdiction as directed by the Senior Dealer, from time to time.
- Assist Senior Dealer in the proper and complete on-boarding of all new customers, including limit application if necessary, as well as ensuring all periodical review are satisfactorily completed within stipulated timeline.
- Assist Senior Dealer in the ongoing monitoring of customers' transaction volume and attend to the transaction monitoring report timely.
- To work with the related departments at the Hong Kong Branch to prepare the required Operational Procedures, KYC process and legal documents.
Any other related assignments delegated by the Senior Dealer.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in Wholesale Banknotes Trading.
- Highly motivated, resourceful, ambitious, responsible with attention to details
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, fluent in English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Willing to travel occasionally