Trade Marketing Manager
- Kuala Lumpor, Federal Territory, 马来西亚
- Argyll Scott Malaysia
Effectively present brands, products and marketing initiatives to customers
Our client is well known in the consumer healthcare industry whose products range serves children and adults. They work closely with pharmacies and hospitals and are successful in this business.
- Effectively present brands, products and marketing initiatives to customers
- Manage ideation, planning, budgeting, production and implementation of all relevant trade marketing activities
- Collect consumer insight and data on competitors from sales teams and stores
- Support internal and external stakeholders; to ensure projects and sales support activities are completed
- Maintain brand guidelines at all times and raise any concerns with the marketing team
- Minimum 3 years trade marketing experience, preferably within the consumer healthcare industry
- Confident and able to work closely with other divisions
- Leadership experience
- Strong communication skills
If you are a self motivated individual with a passion for consumer healthcare, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Sabine Fernandez at email@example.com or call directly on +603 2174 9008 for a confidential discussion.