- Exciting Salary Package
- Manila, National Capital Region, Republika ng Pilipinas
- 10-15 年
CMO Philippines: We are retained by a fast growing FS client for a CMO Philippines search. You will be in charge to define and execute a d2c, customer centric marketing & branding strategy for the Philippines. You will be ideally experienced in growing a brand and market share in Asia and have a successful track record utilising customer behaviour/analytics. FS background is not a requirement.
Strategy & Planning
• Work closely with stakeholders to determine business objectives and strategies for all customer propositions.
• Manage and develop the Brand story, ensuring compliance brand policy
• Manage Corporate communications, for all communications, internal, external, CSR, and sponsorship
• Develop and execution plan for short medium and long-term strategy for Direct and Affinity distribution.
• Develop Retail Distribution opportunities and develop credit protection proposition,
• Initiate and drive creation and deployment of marketing communications and collateral including emails, online ads, websites, print collateral, direct mail, event signage etc. – to ensure they accurately reflect event branding, positioning and key messaging
• Appoint and partner with creative agencies teams to develop look & feel of marketing campaigns for all channels
• Plan and execute social media initiatives to promote event engagement and awareness • Develop an understanding of customer needs, underpinned by research, to support new business growth and retention goals
• Oversee and work across distribution channels to ensure all on online & offline advertising, PR and agencies’ promotion is in accordance with the group brand messaging strategies.
• Oversee brand and customer research program.
• Create and oversee all communication plans are effective and align with the Group strategy
• Champion Customer Led branding and communication strategy and ensure they are integrated into corporate activities
• Ensure that new and existing Product Propositions are designed in a Customer Led approach and the development of marketing campaigns for various channels aligns accordingly.
Policy, Process & Procedures
• Provide expert advice and guidance to all areas of the business on marketing across all channels’
• Oversee and ensure all departmental output are fully complied with Legal, Audit, Compliance and Corporate Communications
• Play an active role in the execution of the company CX priorities and partnering the CX Lead in helping the organization understand how to satisfy their needs to enable delivery of business objectives
• Champion marketing strategy and ensure they are integrated into future activities
• Ensure and maintain good relationships with key and relevant service providers to embed the “Customer-Led” philosophy into the company operation
• Review and activate all communication channels to ensure they are effectively deliver corporate and product messages
• Design and develop strategic marketing and communication plans with relevant marketing resources to achieve the maximum effectiveness
• Monitor and ensure a positive return on the investment of all marketing, customer campaign and communication activities
• Provide leadership to both internal marketing resources and external agencies
Required Knowledge / Skills
• Successfully fully implement marketing strategies as agreed with local and group leadership.
• Deliver the P&L sales and expense targets each year.
• Successful delivery of marketing plans implemented against set objectives on time and to budget
• Positive feedback from relevant stakeholders and departments, esp. across sales channels
• Demonstrate the capability of Customer Analytics, and use of such capability to generate sales and servicing, and engagement opportunity
• All marketing and communications associated with internal and external Policies and Procedures.
• In accordance with Country and group delegated authority limits
Education / Experience:
• Held Senior Leadership position in Marketing.
• Degree level education required in Marketing / post-graduate qualifications/high degree preferred
• Should have level of skill commensurate with a minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in marketing.
• Significant experience of B2B / DTC marketing with proven successes across the full marketing mix
• Experience of handling all communication channels internally and externally
• Experience of developing customer strategy and analytic capability
Knowledge and Technical Skills
• Broad and in-depth knowledge of marketing and communications practices
• Strong leadership with negotiation and influencing ability
• Strong and effective communication skills in verbal and written
• Creativity with business acumen
• Strong reasoning capabilities – creative and lateral thinking with problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships across all levels of the organization and with external agencies